Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekends...Why must they go so fast?!?!

This weekend was suppose to be Matt's weekend off from the Fire Department. So when he called Saturday morning to let me know he had to work mandatory overtime...I was really disappointed! Don't get me wrong the money is great but I would rather spend time with my hubby. As a fireman your shift falls once a month where you get Saturday and Sunday both off. So now I'll have to wait till November...boo!
To who ever called in on Saturday this wife doesn't appreciate it!
I am now done with my pity party! :)


Our Saturday turned out quite nice. Founder's Day was going on in Old Town Burleson. So Tristen, my mom and I decide to go check it out.
T had his face painted like a baseball since he had a game that afternoon. We ate some delicious BBQ. T got a handmade wooden bow and arrow. Then we donated to the police department so we could put a pie in one of the officers face. Looked at lots of little booths and finished it off jumping in a fire truck bounce house.


Then off to the game we went!









T played a great game! The warriors won 11-5. He got 2 really good hits and tagged someone out on 2nd. I spent the game loving on baby Brody. This was his 1st baseball game outing at 2 weeks old. If you can't tell he really loves his Aunt Amanda! He was sleeping so peacefully I didn't feel the need to pass him off to anyone else:)


Look at that sweet face!

I'll blog more on our Sunday adventure to Cabello's tomorrow!
It's back to sewing I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment