Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sneek Peek

Christmas Photo shoot 2010
So Ralph Lauren and Gap called this morning...they want T to be their next model!
Okay..so maybe I'm kidding :) I totally think his qualified though!
I have always know T is adorable beyond words but looking at these pictures just confirms!
He is cuter than your average kid...that's just a mommy speaking!
So Ralph Lauren pick up that phone!

















My charming family of 3
Of course there is more where this came from...but I'm saving them for our Christmas card!
Once those hit the mail I'll share them with you.
It is amazing!
Jennifer Matlock rocks my socks!
I love her work and all the heart and soul she puts in it!

3 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable!! I love the pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theyre amazing! I LOVE artsy and fun pictures that capture the subject so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What great pictures! Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete