Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fashion kills...

your brain cells! This is the conclusion I've come to after many occasions. I have found that I wear heels to alot of very inappropriate places.


Like when I wore heels to the Stock Show. Where there is lots of animals! And where there is lots of animals there is lots of animal poop. Yuck!

Or the Time I wore these grey heels. No place other than the Apple Orchard on a field trip with T and his class. It might have not been so bad if it hadn't rained that whole week. No I didn't get the hint when I saw all the other parents wearing rain boots either!

Needless to say that was in September. These heels still sit on my closet floor looking just like this. I haven't been able to bring myself to clean them off. I'm actually thinking it might be easier to just go buy a new pair!

The most recent occasion...The Gaylord Ice Exhibit. Where it is 9 degrees inside! Once again it never dawned on me. Not even as I was putting our coats, scarfs, mittens and hats all in the car. There is no way I would ever have a coat and a parka on with heels! Okay so maybe I did! But I sure did look cute.

So what if I place fashion above all else. My toes were only numb and didn't get the feeling back in them for at least an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment