Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Food for thought

So this morning I'm in my bathroom getting ready for the day. And also having a conversation with a girlfriend(and a fabulous one at that) thru texting. She is also having trouble concieving and just started taking clomid. We have been referred to the same Infertility doctor. I have not yet met the man that Will get me pregnant, but she has. She says he is wonderful and has a great bedside manner. What a relief! I know things aren't at the moment working out as she wants them to. I know and feel her frustratrion and disappointment. I know she is tired of waiting just as I am. As I am having this conversation with her it suddenly all makes sense.

I have asked God over and over again...WHY ME?? Why do I have to endure this? Why do I get my hopes up over and over again? Why can't I just get pregnant like everyone else?

And in that moment I realize this....Maybe I have gone through all of this . So in this time in her life I can be there for her. That I truley know the disappointment and the frustration she faces. And if that is the case as hard as it's been...it's worth it!

2 comments: