Friday, March 26, 2010

Congrats!!!!

to our friends that are very near and dear to us Erin and Aaron!!!! Yes.....they or I should say Erin is finally pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! As you know we couldn't be more estatic...excited...elated for you guys. Yes, it nearly killed me to not be able to tell anyone about your news for over a week. I wanted to shout it from the roof tops......ERIN IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There isn't anyone I could want this for more than you! It's been a long and hard road for you guys at times and now it's finally over. I truley can't wait for you to experience mommyhood! It is fabulous! As you know we love you guys and are here for you!


While I had to hold my little secret in I just had to give Erin a gift to show my excitment. So I made her a Pregnancy Survival Kit....with a few of the things she'll need durning her pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment