Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eggstravaganza



Tristen's 1st Easter egg hunt this year. Of course there will be many more by the time Easter is actually here! On Saturday T, my parents and I joined the festivities at our church...Capstone. Matt was on shift both days this weekend...we sure did miss him!


Yes...that is a cell phone on the side of his pants. My dad gave him his Blackberry when he got his iPhone. So now he wears it every where we go. He asked me if I would get him service on it! Ha ha...that would be a big No.


I have to say T can really pull the pink shirt off. What a handsome Easter bunny I have. This was the oh mom are you really gonna take my picture look.

Auntie Amanda with the lovely Anna Joy! This is my dear friend Sarah's little girl...isn't she just precious! She is wearing the dress I made for her birthday.

And as my right as a parent I have to brag on T for just a minute. After he finished hunting eggs we saw a little girl crying. She didn't get any eggs so my sweet little T gave her all of his pink and purple eggs!!!! What a little darling! It's moments like these that let you know your doing something right as a parent.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for T! There are few things as rewarding as seeing your child show kindness and compassion to another little one. And you're right....you definitely are doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... That was so sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete