Thursday, September 17, 2009

Put down the signs

Finally back blogging world!! Oh how I've missed you! These last few weeks have been down right crazy around The Moseley house. It is starting calm down just a bit. I have so many things to catch you up on. First things first ....the strike is over! If you have no idea as to what that means let me give you a quick explanation. We are on year 2 month 9 of trying to make a baby. Yes we have succeed 4 times but all ended in miscarraige. After each miscarriage I normally go on strike! Yes you can laugh! I get so tired of being all healthy and taking 2 handfuls of pills everyday. So I stop taking my vitamins and start shoving handfuls of raw cookie dough down my throat. So I've decided that all that cookie dough is probably not that great for the health and really not good for the backside. With all of that being said yesterday was Day 1 of the lifestyle change. I'm going to try my hardest to not drink caffine...yes I'm a little worried Starbucks and Sonic might go under without my daily contribution. I'm already missing my White Chocolate Mocha and Vanilla Dr.Pepper :( I'm going to avoid all processed foods and stick to eating fresh fruits and vegetables. No..I'm not doing this in hopes of lossing weight. I am very happy with my weight. It just needs to be toned up a bit. As I have slacked off and haven't worked out in 2 months. I am doing this in hopes of having more energy, having a healthier body inside and out and changing my families eating habits. I'm going to blog everyday what I eat to keep myself accountable. Soon enough it will be a lifestyle and I won't have to worry about it anymore.

Day 1

Breakfast:1 cup vanilla yogurt w/ a handful of fresh blueberries and organic almond vanilla granola

Lunch: 2 cups steamed brocolli and a handful of cherry tomatoes

*Tristen ate the same thing for breakfast and lunch. He has always been a good eater because I never gave him another choice.

Afternoon snack: snack bag of baby carrots, 1 graham cracker with peanut butter (YesI know graham crakers are processed...I said I would TRy).

Dinner: Salad and lots of salad, I picked the brocolli out of the chicken alfredo and took a few bites of the bow tie pasta. At this point of the day I was literally starving for real food but I did not give in!

Bedtime snack: Tristen and I shared 2 peaches...they were so sweet and yummy! 2 more cups of steamed brocolli. If you haven't noticed yet...I love brocolli!

Lots of water!!!

I did end the day with a pounding headache as my body was going in shock without it's daily coffee and sugar.

Whew!!!! Day 1 down many many more to go!

3 comments:

  1. Did you have another miscarriage?? Still no preggo news on this end either, except I FINALLY had a regular period!! (tmi?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brocoli too, especially with a little melted cheese on top:)
    -Colleen Maamidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not since April...i've just been on strike a while now..lol. Yea for you finally!!! That's never too much info for me. Hopefully that means sooner than later!!!

    Colleen I love cheese on everything!!

    ReplyDelete