Monday, August 31, 2009





So it's true I've been cheating on the blogging world with my friend sewing machine, fabric and ribbon. The JBF show is in 8 days!!!!Ahhhhhh......So I have been literally doing nothing besides sewing and bow making with my dear friend Sarah. Okay so that's not 100% true. I did find time today to have lunch with my mom at The Pie Place. This would only be the 3rd time for me to indulge myself in there delish food in the last 6 days. Oh it was just Yum!! If you've never been you 've got to go try it...your taste buds will be begging to go back! My favs there: Broccolli cheese soup and spinach strawberry salad with poppyseed dressing.

I've got to make this quick tonight! I have a pounding headache and my bed is screaming my name. Not to mention...no pun intended...I'm typing and holding my sleeping angel. SO what he's 6....I still hold him for a while when he falls asleep in my arms. I've missed him lots today as Mimi got to send some quality time with him while I worked on my stuff. Gosh... he is so angelic when he's sleeping!

Yes.. he will probably hate me for this picture when he's older. I just couldn't resist! I made this adorable corker bow and needed a model. He was more than happy to try it on and smile. I'm pretty convinced he would be one cute little girl!!






As I have missed 2 Not Me Mondays I knew this week needed to be good. I know I'm not the only one to have ever tried this trick before but I'm probably the only one willing to admit it. We had a wedding to attend for a friend of the family a few weeks ago. So with weddings come new clothes. I have this crazy little habit. I like to coordinate the family when we attend events as such. We went to the mall in search of a dress for me. Well we found No dress but Matt pratically bought out the Ralph Lauren department at Macy's. So now I had to find something to go with what he bought....by the way it's suppose to be the other way around. So I found a cute dress at Marshalls...Ralph Lauren by the way. We coordinated all the way down to the brand. I liked it but didn't just love it. So with that in mind I put the dress on that night with the tags still tucked away inside. I would never wear a dress and then take it back...of course NOT! Well here it is the dress I wore and took back!




Did I mention I'm very in love with this handsome man!!!
So I had to go put T down in bed because my arms were starting to hurt. On the way back I make a quick stop by the kitchen to eat several spoon fulls of raw chocolate chip cookie dough.
**Side note** My deal came this morning and I assure you that had nothing to do with my rampage in the kitchen.
Then I decided I'd go ahead and make a few to eat as well. Nothing better than eating cookies in bed!
Goodnight!!!












2 comments:

  1. did you buy some of the dressing? i'm currently eating my own strawberry spinach salad with the delicious poppyseed dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I invested in a bottle and it makes lunch at home so much better!

    ReplyDelete