Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dear Target,

I just wanted to express my love for you. I know we have had a love affair going for quite sometime. There are so many things I love about you! Something about that red target sign that brings a smile to my face. It may be that cherry red shopping I get to push around. Or that every store has a Starbucks. That when My Charming Family is sick your pharmacy is the one to fill our prescription. That everyone you employ has always been kind, offer to help me and some even know my name. Your Cherokee brand tee's are perfect for my boutique. The dollar section always brings a smile to T's face and has filled many party favor bags. You have groceries! I love that you can be my refuge. On days when I feel like the world is overtaking me. After a stroll down your isles I feel like I can conquer anything. If I'm in a wardrobe bind I can always count on you to help a sister out. I can get a gift for a wedding shower, birthday and baby shower all in one stop! Okay so maybe not a baby shower because I pretty much have that under control but you get what I'm saying here! After a quick trip to visit you yesterday I just felt that I needed to tell you how much I love you!

I know my husband isn't always as thrilled about you. I know you can do some serious damage to our checkbook. When I say I'm going to visit you for a few minutes it always turns into an hour. So please don't hold that against him as he is just a little selfish with me. Plus he's the one who makes the money so I can come visit so often!

XOXO
-Amanda

1 comment: