Monday, January 17, 2011

Dinner is served

So if you love to cook like I do you"ll love this recipe!
I love cooking yummy dinner's for my family.
I wish gourmet was more on my menu but seriously who has that kind of time?!
Not this SAHM.
This taste gourmet but literally takes 30 mins!
That is exactly what my kitchen is screaming!
So enjoy.

Italian Hunter's Soup
I pkg. Italian sausage (12-16oz)
1/2 cup red wine
1 jar Cookwell & Co. Two-step Cacciatore Sauce
1 1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup cream
1 can great northern beans, drained
1 small pkg. baby spinach
2 TBS Adam's reserve Egyptian basil

Brown sausage well, breaking up with a spoon. Add wine to deglaze. Allow wine to reduce down to about 2-3 TBS. Add sauce and basil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Add stock, beans and cream. Allow to return to simmer. Remove from heat and add spinach.

I served it with HEB's Italian Focaccia bread.
You get it in the bakery where it is made fresh everyday!
I got all the ingredients at HEB too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment