Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

So Father's Day is here and gone and yes I'm a week behind as usual...it's called have you meet my adorable son who never lets me sit down! Erin I swear I'll get better about blogging more. I have come to the conclusion that in order for that to happen I'm going to need a Apple Macbook pro...anyone want to donate one???? That way I could blog from anywhere....baseball camp, waterpark or my bed of course...because that is the only time I'm sitting down for longer that a few seconds.


SO back to Father's Day!! We celebrated Matt's Father's Day on Friday night since he had to work at the station on Sunday. We decided to go downtown for dinner and a visit to the Water Gardens. We even tried a new restraunt that we all loved! It's across from the Worthington...Cabo Grande! I highly recommend it! We orginally put our name on the list at Razzos ....which had a very long wait. So we decided to walk around to kill some time. That's when we found Cabo Grande and Matt changed his mind. So I'm sure an hour later at Razzos they were calling Moseley party of 3....haha...to late. So by that time we had already eaten and were on our way to the water gardens. It was a pretty good walk to get there and we had to make a quick stop at the Hilton for a potty break. I didn't think it would look to good taking Tristen into the Library for a bathroom break. lol.. Tristen loved it and Matt and I really enjoyed seeing Tristen's excitment everytime he discovered something new. He really wanted to go swimming in the water pools and was a little disappointed he couldn't. We had a great night overall!!! I love spending time with my boys. I love Matt dearly and he is a great father to our sweet little boy!




He wouldn't give me a kiss...little stinker!



Cheers

Matt got a grile for his truck for Father's Day!


On a side note: Always ask how much it cost to park before you park your car!!!! Matt was a little irratated I paid $12 to park...we could have valet for less than that! And yes I know you can park in the garages for free on the weekends but I don't do elevators! SO there is no price great enough for me to avoid an elevator!!

Saturday= Father's Day with Papa

We celebrated Papa's Father's Day on Saturday since Matt's was working on Sunday of course. We started our day by going to Academy to pick out the perfect fishing reel holders for Papa's new boat!! Which we are all so excited about!! Tristen also picked Papa out a new lure...geez those can get expensive. Watch out Nana fishing is going to be another one of Papa's exspensive hobbies :) After we found everything we needed we headed over to Papa and Nana's. We had a very relaxing day. It's not often we get Papa and Nana all to ourself but it was really nice!!! We had a yummy dinner that Nana made and just hung out on the back porch.

Sunday= Father's Day with Granddaddy

Well I wasn't expecting to spend Father's Day with my dad because my parents had planned a weekend get away in the Hill Country. I was pretty sad Tristen and I were going to spend Father's Day alone. So my dad must have sensed my disappointment . THey decided to come home a day early!!! So my brother and I took him to Pappadeaux for dinner. It was so yummy!! I am still a daddy's girl at heart and will be forever!! I love my dad dearly and can't imagine life without him!!!

I thought this was the coolest thing! They had sidewalk chalk, bubbles, sandbox(not really that crazy about but T was of course) and coloring books for the kids while you waited. All restraunts please take notice in put in effect immediatly!!! You would have more buisness and not so many screaming children.





































































1 comment: