Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yummy! I just had to share my breakfast with you this morning. With school starting back in 3 weeks it's time we revamp our morning start around the Moseley house. Durning the school week I don't let T have "sugar" for breakfast. Anotherwards no pancakes or waffles with syrup, no cerel with no nutritioal value (lucky charms, trix) and no donuts. Yes it is alot more work on my part! It's back to the bacon and eggs (his #1 request w/ toast), oatmeal, bagels, or yogurt and fuit.

This is one of our favorites...and yes T eats this!
Organic vanilla and almond Granola
Organic blueberries
Dannon Vanilla La Cre'me yogurt
It is absoultly devine!! I love going to Exxon's Famer's Market! They have the best selection of fruits and vegetables...and at least 10 different types of granola.

No comments:

Post a Comment