Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let just say it's NOt me Tuesday this week! I would not post my NOt me Monday on a Tuesday. Even though there would be very good reasons....like looking for Resorts in FLorida all day long yesterday and early into the morning Tuesday. To still be dissatisifed with my findings. I mean come on there are literally 100's. I'm realizing I have been spoiled to 5 star hotels and the amenties that come with it. I would never consider myself a hotel snob....never. It is just crazy to me though...here you find the perfect resort with all the amenties and the pool looks like it belongs in a apartment complex. On the other hand you find the most amazing pool lazy river and all but there is NO cabana boy. Seriously??? A vacation is not a vaction without a Cabana boy. So I am at a loss here. Did I mention I found a amazing 5 star resort with daily house cleaning(I thought that was a no brainer...not in Florida. Since 90% of there resorts are condominiums ). Oh the catch to this place....you have to take a 5 min. speed boat to the beach!!! And if you need to use the restroom you have to take it back to the hotel....enough said! I have finally put this into the hands of my husband. I know he won't let me down because he will do anything to avoid hearing me complain for 5 days. I will update when we have a reservation and have a review when we return from our trip.

Let's get back to my imperfections and things that I would never consider doing!

I would not give Tristen a high five after figuring out how to transform his newest transformers...without using the directions.

I would not eat 4 smores before going to bed at oh 11:45pm. Knowing that all of it will be going to my hips and not thinking twice about it. Did I mention that microwaved smores are delish! THey were worth every calorie...if you know me you know I don't know what calories are :) If it taste good I eat it.

After drying Tristen's hair after his bath and seeing wax in his ear. I would never use a bobby pin( like the ones I use in my hair) off of my desk to get it out. I have to say it worked better than a Q-tip.

Update from last Not me Monday: After taking extreme measures to get in some baby making time....it wasn't succesful again this month. Please put your hands over your hears while I scream at the top of my lungs in frustration, dissapointment and pain! I am now going to take another 2 liquid advils in hopes that is takes away this stabbing pain on my right side. So on to try again for year 2 month 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment