Monday, May 17, 2010



I would never start my Monday off by sleeping in till 10 am. When T was a baby everyone use to say sleep when he sleeps. So who cares if he is 6 ...that still counts right?!
I wouldn't admit that I've been using body wash as my shaving cream for the past week. For some crazy reason I can't remember shaving cream at the store to save my life. Not that I haven't been to Target everyday either.

I checked the mail this week to find a red light ticket eagerly awaiting me. I thought to myself the moment I saw it "Oh my Matt is going to kill me!" See a few weeks ago Matt was lecturing my driving. I didn't come to a complete stop when turning right on red. He told me I would be getting a ticket in the mail! I told him I hardly ever come to a complete stop before turning right on red. And I would certainly not be getting a ticket for that. So when I saw that envelope I was sick. Before I opened it...I would never say a hopeful little prayer that it would be Matt's ticket. No not me. I would never wish that for my darling husband! When I opened it up to my surprise it was Matt's truck. I would certainly not squeal with joy that I hadn't been caught!
For the record I would never get a pedicure right before T's Mother's Day picnic. Then proceed to wear those tacky little slippers they give you. The chance of messing up my toes would just be too great!

No comments:

Post a Comment