Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Joy's of Fundraisers

My little guy got to go on his 1st Limo ride today and boy was he excited!

HCCA did a cookie dough fundraiser a few weeks ago. If you sold at least 15 boxes you got to go to Cici's pizza for lunch in a limo. So of course we had to sell our 15! I told told T right away that I would not be selling the cookie dough for him. That if he wanted the limo ride he would have to go ask our neighbors, friends and family. So I gave him the run down on what he should say when asking people to buy. Oh gosh....he is just the cutest! Everyone was so impressed that he knew all the details and just couldn't resist his adorable little face! He sold 14 leaving mommy to only have to buy 1.

Now the fun part...we have to go deliver it all!

2 comments:

  1. glad we could help!! can't wait for my cookie dough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next door neighbor did that too! We bought cookie dough from her and she just delivered it today and said she got to ride in a limo too...FUN!

    ReplyDelete