Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fast and Fabulous

The weekend went by so fast! It was absolutely fabulous though.
We started our Friday night off over at Coty & Sie's (Matt's brother's house). There is nothing like a nice relaxing evening with family. The kids played, swam, played and played some more. Sie and I made a trip to Target to gear up for our Saturday filled with baseball/soccer games. We ate some yummy fajitas and I worked on burp cloths/onesie's!
Matt had to work Saturday and Sunday this weekend...Boo!!! T and I missed him terribly but made the most of it. We started out our morning at 7:30am...bootcamp was calling my name. After bootcamp we did the usual Starbucks stop...enjoying time with my mom and the breezy patio. T had his last 2 t-ball games on Saturday. So we played ball at 12..yes it included lots of yelling on my part. I do tend to get a little rowdy sometimes. Then we enjoyed Sushi with my parents @ Taste of Asia in between games. Then it was back to the ball field for another game at 4:15. T played 2 really great games!!!
We spent the rest of the day with my parents...going to Sam's, Costco and back to Sam's. We buy the majority of our produce there. Then it was back to the parents house to relax. We made carrot apple celery drinks. Yes..if you didn't know you know now I'm a bit of a health nut. My parents are really into the juicing and it's actually really good! I ended my Saturday night with some girl time. My best friend Kelly came over to stay the night since Matt was away. We stayed up till 4 in the morning. We did lots of catching up and I did lots of sewing.
This morning we slept in and skipped church. After a day like Saturday we needed to catch up on our sleep. Not to mention that TJ Max had it's Grand Opening today in B Town. There was no way I was missing that! So after dreaming about TJ Max all night long. We got up and headed that way. Yes...there is probably something wrong with me if I dream about shopping. What can I say retail therapy is soooo good for you! OHHHH it was wonderful. The place was packed! I mean packed like it was the day after Thanksgiving packed. T and I did run into my super sweet girlfriend Sarah. As we had been talking about this all week long. After our short little shopping trip we headed to the ball fields.Today was also Parade of Champions. This is were all the teams get their trophies. Boy oh boy was it hot out there! The sun was just beating down. I'm so not ready for this 90 + weather!
We came home changed clothes and headed to Fort Worth for some yummy Mexican food! Dos Gringos it was! Then to the mall we were on the search for swim trunks! No suck luck! Ralph Lauren and Gap you have failed me this season! Sooo disappointed in the selection. Why oh why is it so hard to find some descent swim trunks?! We left the mall empty handed. Yep that doesn't happen very often...it was a sad day.
After all that shopping I promised T I would take him to Main Event for a date. So we did just that. Oh how I love to spend quality time with my little man!!!!! He has to be the most handsome and charming little boy I've ever laid eyes on. We played a mean game of laser tag and lots of arcade games. He was one happy boy! Nothing better than one on one time with mommy and a handful of prizes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment