Monday, May 3, 2010

Wow! It's Monday already. Last week just flew by...I can hardly believe it's May.

Summer is just around the corner that means lots of dresses and lots of baseball. Which brings this weeks Not Me Monday.

As you all know T plays baseball. And with that comes lots of practice and games. Since Matt is one of the coaches he most always takes T to practice. Well Thursday Matt was on shift and T had ball practice @6. You see normally this wouldn't be a big deal but on Thursday nights I have boot camp. Summer and bathing suit season is literally knocking on the door. So there is no way I would be selfish enough and actually admit it either! I wouldn't take T to practice for only 30 mins. You know so I could leave and go workout. No not me!

Okay...lets get back to the dress part of this. I absolutely love this time of year. The weather is near perfect. It's warm enough to wear shorts/dresses but your not dieing of a heat stroke yet. So yesterday being Sunday I wore a long dress to church. Not one of those long like Amish dresses but one of those cute t-shirt dresses from Target...okay actually my sister-in-laws closet. So after church we go to El Arroyo for lunch. In the mist of us eating T needs to use the bathroom. So we make a quick trip. As he is doing his business I look in the mirror with horror. OMG!!!! I have pantie lines! So what do I do? I go into the stall take those suckers off and stuff them in my handbag. I would never go back to the table finish my lunch and pretend that never happened! Nope not me!

So what did you do this week that you would never admit to?!?!


1 comment:

  1. oooo... I shoulda told you about that before yu pushed the baby stroller into the church lobby huh??

    ReplyDelete