Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st day of 1st Grade

was a success!!!



Daddy was on shift today but that didn't stop him from missing T's 1st day of school!
Don't worry there wasn't an emergency at school this morning...just T's daddy coming to see him off to class! The Fire Truck and all!







Hard at work already...they don't waste anytime!
A few of the adorable but very funny things T said today!
* Mom....your not waking me up this early everyday!
* Do we still have to tuck our shirts in when we go to college?
It's hard to believe my little boy is in 1st grade! I was totally missing him by 12. Not worry though...I spent half my day at the school. So just as I was starting to miss him I got to sneak a hug in. Boohoo breakfast was a success and so was cookies and milk. It was good to meet all the newbie parents today, welcome them to HCCA and let them know how much they are going to love it!
Now it's off to bed because we have to do this all over again tomorrow!! Oh sleeping in how I miss you already!!!

1 comment: