Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Boy..7 years

It's hard to believe my "baby" turned 7 on Thursday!
I couldn't be more proud of of him! I mean look at that gorgeous little face! He is so much more than I could have ever hoped for. We feel so blessed to have such a awesome kiddo. I just love his sweet spirt, zest for life and his contagious laugh.






We spent 4 out of the last 7 days at the lake house. One of those days being T's birthday.


What more could a 7 year old want than to fish all day.

As much as he loves the lake he couldn't wait to get back home. Only because he wanted to go to Target to get his ipod touch!










This is one excited little boy! A proud owner of his very own ipod touch!!!! Yea!!! Now we all finally get our iphones back!

1 comment:

  1. YEAHHHHH! That is the perfect gift for him.... It is just so weird that he is already 7!!! Time flys. Love you

    ReplyDelete