Monday, July 27, 2009

PG 13

I am going to warn you this week is a little PG 13. It's is the down and dirty truth so I'll just tell it like it is.

This is for all of the women out there who have fertility issues or who are trying or who have tried to get pregnant. I am all to familiar with the fertilty world. I never dreamed in a million years I would have issues getting and maintaining a pregnancy. So on that note you will know what I'm talking about when I say every month there is a 4 day opportunity, time span, window or what every you want to call it in your house. We call it the baby making time in ours. THis is a very important thing to not miss out on when you have been trying for 2 years 7 months. So when Matt got a call to come into work for a trade at 7 in the evening. I had to take action right away since he whould be on shift now for 36 hours out of our 96 hour oportunity. So I conspired a plan and took action. I would never bribe my sweet little boy with water guns and a bubble bath in mommy and daddy's big bath tub. I would absoultly NOT try to make a baby with my 5 year old only about 10 steps and a pair of french doors away. I would NOT continue this plan as I heard the words "Mommy....Daddy....Mommy...Daddy!" Knowing that at any moment those doors could be swung open and this mommy and daddy would be caught. No I didn't let that stop me I had serious baby making buisness to attend to. I am happy to say "Mission Accomplished!"

So if you are staring at the screen in shock just go ahead and close out the screen because Not Me Monday isn't over yet.

I would never consider taking something out of a movie and using it in real life. I would never pull a "Big Daddy" in my house. It isn't a very pleasant feeling to wake up in your bed and realize that something next to you is wet. No...I don't really enjoy that. I don't enjoy waking to the smell of urine and the idea of my 5 year old having a accident in my bed. Now I have to wake up, take his pj's off put new pj's on and change the sheets on my bed at 2:30 in the morning. Well I can say I did the first 2 but when I opened up the linen closet I grab a towel instead of a new set of sheets. Thank God for mattress covers! I took that towel layed it right over that wet spot...jumped back in bed and was catching the rest of my Zzzzz's in no time.

Well speaking of Zzzz's I better go get some! Hope everyone has a blessed week and got a good laugh at my not so perfect life. Untill next Monday......



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your baby makin story!! I was laughing hysterically at my computer screen! You gotta do what you gotta do!! Good luck with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. You sure do have a cute little boy! Good luck with the baby making. :)

    ReplyDelete