Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Cupid,

Thank You for my Starbucks in bed this morning! I always dream of waking up to a hot White Chocolate Mocha sitting on my night stand. I love my beautiful flowers and sweet card! You always out do yourself. Lunch at Abuelo's was wonderful. Thank you for all the "little" things you do. The 4 new shirts you bought me yesterday are fabulous!! Oh wait you were on shift yesterday!

I love you just as much today as I do everyday. I love your baby blue eyes and your charming grin. I love that you get up every morning and go to work even when your tired. That you work 2 jobs so that I can be a stay at home mom. That you love me even when I'm unlovable. I love so many things about you: your patient, kind hearted, giving, hardworking, incredibly handsome and a amazing father. By no means do I think your perfect but pretty darn close.

Thank you for another wonderful Valentine's Day!

I love you!

Love~Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment