Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm in love...


with none other than this adorable Valentine outfit!

This was one of the many things I made this week. Wow..I have been swamped!

I'm feeling incredibly blessed!

I have a list of orders to fill and so very thankful.

All the money I make sewing goes into the baby fund aka money to fund in-vitro.

I finally made my first in-vitro appointment!!!!

March 1st is the earliest Dr.Kaufmann can get me in.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Over the last month I made enough money to cover my first appointment.

We are walking in complete Faith and giving this completely over to God!!!

There is no financing available for in-vitro...so that means CASH only.

I'm beliving for favor and lots of buisness. As of now that stands true.

Over the next few weeks I have lots to keep me busy.

I have my 1st order for Custom baby bedding. It's going to be gorgeous!

Max's 1st Birthday inital T and Birthday hat
Reagan's 1st Birthday inital T and Birthday hat
and several custom baby shower gifts.

I'll be posting pictures of everything.

1 comment:

  1. you are so talented Amanda! great job!
    -Colleen

    ReplyDelete