Sunday, February 7, 2010

WoNderFul Weekend

I have to say this weekend was Wonderful!


It was a real treat to spend the day Friday with my handsome husband. We didn't spend it alone but that was perfectly fine with us. We were babysitting Ellie...our friends sweet little girl. She is 21 months old and such a doll! It gave us a idea of what out life could potentially be like one day. I loved seeing my husband with a little girl in his arms. After dropping T off at school we enjoyed a quiet lunch together. Yes I said quiet. The little angel slept the entire time we ate. I love spending the day with my husband!!! Later that evening I left the boys at home and headed out to a Premire jewelry party with my HCCA moms. The company was delightful and the food was delish. THere was a chocolate fountain...need I say more!!! We laughed... cried...stuffed our faces...tried on jewlery...bought jewlery...ate more or at least I did....and got to know each other even better. I am so thankful for the women I've meet through T going to school at HCCA. I can't wait for our next get together!


Saturday turned out to be just as great. Nothing better than starting your day off with a kick butt workout. I jumped out of bed and headed to boot camp. I was gone and back home before the boys were even out of bed. I ate a quick breakfast of yougurt, blueberries and granola!! One of my favorites! Then started sewing like a mad woman. I had to get 2 burp cloths, bib and a initial onesie with a ruffled butt finished by 11am. While I was doing this...the man I love was doing this:
-picked up the house
-vacumn the house
-fixed lunch
-cleaned off the back porch
-cleaned out the garage
-sweep/mopped the kitchen
-unloaded the dishwasher and loaded it back up
All while doing several loads of laundry!
Please don't hate me...want to slap me or even curse at me! I know I am a blessed woman. These are the many reasons I love this man!!! He loves me!!!! He knows that a clean house makes me happy. I had a crazy busy week with lots of sewing. I had to put some of the household duties on hold for a few days. After all that he let me go to the winery with some girlfriends. If you've never been to LoneOak Winery it's a must that you go try it!!! So cute and quaint. Great wine! You can do a wine tasting for $5. I will be going back again real soon or as soon as my sweet hubby lets me. We ended the night with dinner at Roscoe's with great friends. Tristen got a real treat! He had a sleep over with Aunt Erin and Uncle A. He had a blast and can't wait to have another one. I mean who wouldn't want to play the Wii all night and sleep with Aunt E and Uncle A. When I picked him up the next morning he informed me that Aunt A said....he could come over whenever he wanted. And if I said No he would just call her!
On Sunday I got my baby feel. It was my Sunday to work in the nursery at church. I sure do love all my sweet babes! T and I had a yummy lunch at Olive Garden with Uncle Jon Jon (my brother). On the way home we stopped by Target to pick up Valentines for T's class. We spent the rest of our evening in our PJ's addressing valentines. What a great way to end a weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. He can sleep over any time he wants! (I said so ;) In the middle of the night, he put his arm around my neck and whispered "oh aunt erin." i thought he was awake, but he was just talking in his sleep! too stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete