Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday





I have really slacked on my "Not me Monday" post. I honestly can't even remember the last time I did one. So today I'm back with a bang!



Valentine's dinner at The Moseley house would never be heart shaped PB & J sandwiches. There is no way I would allow T to eat these in his room while watching cartoons. Just so I could catch up on reading some of the blogs I follow. Knowing that jelly would somehow end up on the carpet. Nope Not Me!




I would "never" allow T to play soccer inside the house. I mean really what mom does that?!?! There is no way the living room would be used as a soccer field and the entry as the goal. Of course I wouldn't be screaming at the top of my lungs that I just got a goal. You know...loud enough for our neighbors to think David Beckham was playing in our living room! NO way! We would absolutely not be doing this at 9:30 at night. My child is in bed every night by 8:30.
*Note to self...Even when playing soccer inside the house wear shoes. I might just have jammed my pinkie toe by acting obnoxious and trying to beat my 6 year old at "indoor" soccer.

Seriously...what kind of mom would feed her kid sugar for dinner and then get him all riled up when he should be in bed?!?! Not this mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment