Friday, February 5, 2010

Who is 100 days smarter????


Today marks the 100th day of school!
People this is a big deal! I mean this calls for a party. Anyone who nows Mrs.Matejka knows she can throw a party. She goes above and beyond my wildest expectations! Hands down the best Kindergarten teacher!
We had lots of things to gather and get ready for this big day.
1. 100 pennies (this goes towards HCCA's building fund).
2. 100 edible objects...Tristen's choose Reese's Puff's cereal.
They use this to make Derdnuh (Hundred spelled backwards) trail mix.
3. T-shirt with 100 things on it...I'll get to that in just a second.
So we had to start our day out with a hearty ole breakfast.

Yes I sometimes take things to extreme. Or maybe I just have to much time on my hands...well I just couldn't help myself this morning. I made T's breakfast in the form of 100. Who knew bacon, egg and blueberry waffles could look like 100!! I might just have to put food in the form of numbers more often. He ate all of it!


My little stud muffin in his 100 day t-shirt. Everyone had to wear a shirt with 100 things on it. So I thought it would super cute to do a shirt with 100 T's on it. Thank you to SpirtMark in Mansfield for turning my uber cute idea(if I say myself) into a actual t-shirt. If I can get all the ink from the stamp pads out... hopefully he'll get to wear it again!! And yes I am fully aware I have a problem with using ....to separate my run on sentences. Not that this is English 101 but I just really like my ...'s!


99 T's

Mrs.Burgess helping T with his 100 puzzle.

Super Hero Zero aka Mrs.Werner (the principal). She is absolutely awesome! The woman can rock heels and a cape...she has mad skills! Not to mention she has been flying into their room every 10 days since school started. She never comes without a treat either. Today everyone got a lifesaver. The treats are always in the form of a zero....donuts and bracelets are just a couple.



T and mommy!

T is 100 days smarter and mommy 100 days tired. Whew....Kindergarten is exhausting but I'm loving every second of it! It's hard to believe it's already half over.

It was a party from the time he walked it to the time he walked out.

My favorite part:

watching all the kids stand on their chairs...dance...count and sing to 100 at the top of their lungs!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the hundred day breakfast. Wish I'd thought of that...of course Zoe would have had to have two waffles and no egg. lol!

    ReplyDelete