Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Longest post ever

Wooziers!! It has been 3 weeks since I blogged last.

These past weeks I literally feel like I'm living my life in a tornado. In a continuous state of motion....not stopping...spinning from 1 place to another. No...at this point I haven't taken any lives but it could get messy....my house that is!

I'm just warning you this post is going to be all over the place...a little of this and a little of that.

This is just a taste of what life was like the last week of school.

Monday:

T had Donuts with Dads at school to celebrate up coming Father's Day!


and his 1st Field day all in one day! He was one tired little boy.







Tuesday:
I hosted a Tan Party @ my house. It's definitely not the usual party...everyone isn't all dolled up. Instead everyone comes with no make-up on, no bra and trades their heels in for sweats. It was a blast! A party with only your closest friends. Gottta Get Tan is amazing!!!! If you ever need a spray tan Candice is your woman. I used her for the 1st time last year for HCCA's end of the year party @ NRH2O. I was so impressed and got lots of compliments! So this year I decided I would host a party at my house using Gotta Get Tan's mobile tanning service. Candice's daughter also attends HCCA. She graciously donated a mobile tan party. We sold $50 spots to 5 people at FOT(Festival of Tables) HCCA's biggest fundraiser of the year. It was a huge hit and will be a yearly tradition! It doesn't get much better than getting your tan on, eating chocolate covered strawberries and drinking a glass of wine with your favorite girls!

Wednesday:

T's last day of school and Kindergarten graduation.
Wow...this was a rough day for mommy emotionally. Just knowing that would be the last time... I would walk T down the hall to Mrs.Matejka's room. Drop him off at 12 and only have my little man gone for 3 hours. Knowing I'm not gonna see my girlfriends everyday even if it is just for 10 Min's since summer is here. Next year holds a whole new world! I can hardly imagine T being at school all day. I'm all ready trying to prepare myself for the disappoint to come. No matter how great T's 1st grade teacher is...she will be no Mrs.Matejka!

My little grad

Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud!

Accepting his diploma




Instead of turning his tassel he decided it would be easier to just turn his hat! So cute!!

Daddy and T

My Charming Family



The reception afterwards..outside on the lawn. It is a tradition for the 1st grade parents to put it on. So next year we will repay the favor.
We were so grateful to celebrate this special day with lots of family and friends!

The cookie bouquet Nana and Papa got him.



Nana..Papa..T..Matt..and I

Courtney..Kelly..Gram..GeeGee..Jon Jon..Granddaddy..Mimi..T..Matt and I


Aunt Melissa (and Brody) and T

What a great way to end an amazing year!!! There are no words for me to convey how thankful we are to Mrs.Matejka for all she had done this year!!! She has been a true blessing to T and our family!

Thursday:

End of the year swim party @ Mrs.M's house!!

Yes...she is just that amazing! She has her entire class over to her house to celebrate the end of the year!





T swimming and talking to the ladies.


T and Riley

Julie rocking her Momma Sugarplum tee!

Friday:

End of the year school party @ NRH2O

Matt, T and I enjoyed a fun day at NRH2O with all our HCCA friends.

Soaking up every ray of sun

Eating hamburgers and hot dogs

Applying and reapplying sunscreen

laughing and more laughing

racing my girlfriends down the slide

floating the lazy river

lounging in the wave pool

Just a few of the things we enjoyed!

After a fun day at the water park we headed home to get cleaned up. It has become a tradition to meet up for dinner after the water park. We were meeting several of our HCCA couple friends and their kiddos at Frescos. We had a absolute blast together!

This has to be the longest post ever!!!! Can you believe this all took place in a week!!! Now you know why I've been gone from the blogging world so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment