Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Burleson vs Aledo

The Aledo Tournament




We spent our Saturday and Sunday at the Aledo ball fields. T played 2 games both days. Just giving us enough time to go eat and rest a little between games. I have to say I thought I was going to hate this part of baseball...the tournaments that is. To my surprise I actually like it. I'm spending all day with my boys watching them do what they love.
We ate some yummy food..Los Vaqueros and Railhead! I made a quick trip to their Super Target. I was in need of a umbrella to help block the sun from baking me to a crisp.
My perception of what Aledo's ballpark would look like was all wrong. As much money as they perceive to have and as good as their kids are...I was expecting something like a mini Texas Ranger's stadium. Nope not at all! More like a cow pasture with fences and bleachers.


Right down the 3rd baseline...everytime!


Playing 3rd...baseball ready



Good stop...Hold'em at 1st





FYI: In Aledo their 6 year olds are equivalent to our 10 year olds. I'm pretty convinced they feed them protein shakes and steroids! No lie!

1 comment:

  1. I know all about Aledo! Bryan plays Varsity both ftball and baseball in Aledo. They breed different kids :))

    ReplyDelete