Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crazy eye

My right eye looks like something out of a scary movie right now! I have never in my life had this happen to me! I'm not feeling it at all.

Yesterday I woke up really tired after only 4 hours of sleep. My allergies have been acting up the last few days leaving me a little congested. After getting up and getting dressed I noticed my right eye kept getting little sleepies in it. I just thought it was from lack of sleep the night before. As the day continued I noticed my eye getting red and irritated. I didn't think a whole lot about it. I mean why wouldn't it be irritated I have been sticking my fingers in it all day. I had to run some errands mid afternoon in Fort Worth. By the time I reached Hobby Lobby I was having to wipe my eye every few Min's to get the film out of it. So the naturalist that I am..I drive to the nearest health food store Richardson's. Pick up a bottle of Colloidal Silver a natural bacteria killer. Put a few drops in and head home to get ready for T's ball game. We go to the game. I hide my red irritated eye behind my sunglasses and have to continually wipe it every few Min's. We get home from the game a few hours later...take off my glasses and OMG!!!! My eye is huge! So swollen I'm starting to look like I could be Jackie Changs daughter. As my eye will only open half way. At this point I'm starting to get a little freaked out about this. My vision is starting to get blurry. Around 9pm I decide I just can't wait till the morning to go to the doctor. I hope in the car meet my mom in Crowley...don't feel like I should be driving at this point. I get to Care Now they see me right away. I leave there with Antibiotics eye drops, oral antibiotics and a steroid. Geeez! All for an infected eye. And yes I infected it myself. Doctor said it was allergy related and from sticking my acrylic nails and fingers in it.....bam infection in less than 8 hours. So needless to say I'll be staying home till I don't look like a freak anymore!

Oh...and thank you lord my husband doesn't want to go to his 10 year reunion this weekend!!! If he was he would be going solo!

No comments:

Post a Comment