Saturday, June 26, 2010

Burleson Thunder

yep you guessed it.. T is playing All stars for the 1st time this summer!
He just finished his 3rd tournament. That means we have been playing ball almost everyday for the last 4 weeks. If it's not games it's 2 hour practice. And this Texas heat is causing this Momma to melt!

They have only won 1 game and lost several by just 1 point. It is the experience that counts as Matt would say. I am very competitive and need to tone it down a bit. It's T-ball for crying out loud!
T is doing awesome playing 3rd base!


And the uniforms are sweet! Hopefully I'll get a picture of my boys in their uniforms tomorrow. Matt coaches so he wears the uniform too...and boy does he wear it well.


I made the moms on the Crowley All star team these adorable tanks!



After I sat in my black Thunder t-shirt for a game. I came home and made one for myself and a few of the other moms on our team too. Except ours are black/red and have a B of course. I'll get someone to snap a picture of me supporting the team so I can share it.

Okay it's off to bed for now. I've got to get that beauty sleep. It has been far and few in between lately. Staying up late working and making lots of new creations. I'll post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment