Thursday, June 17, 2010

One day in the life of a housewife!

A Real housewife as my Girlfriend Erin would say!
So today was spent in my PJ's. Yep....never got out of them! Boy does this rarely happen but it is so nice when it does. I did brush my teeth and wash my face.
Sometimes I have to make myself not get dressed. Just so I can get things accomplished around the house.
Today was quite productive! I felt like a domestic diva.
Started the day off with hot tea...this is a daily ritual around here.
Balanced the checkbook
Blogged
Did school with T...worked on his handwriting, did a few worksheets and listen to him read for an hour.
Laundry...lots of laundry.
Lunch..fish sticks and french frys
worked on a few shirts for Sugarplum
washed the linens on T's bed and cleaned his room
made cookies and ate cookie dough
enjoyed a quick visit w/ my MIL and SIL
set up the slip-n-slid for T
cooked dinner...Flounder w/ roasted potatoes, onions, beans and bell peppers
cleaned the kitchen up
got T ready for ball practice and out the door w/Matt
helped GeeGee find a number for a salon
enjoyed some piece and quiet
caught up on the blogs I read
talked on the phone to a sweet friend
spent sometime over at Gram's with the family
washed T's mouth out with soap...zero tolerance at the Moseley house
worked some more in the sewing room
Now that it's 1am I think I'll go catch up on The Bachelorette. I love DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment