Monday, July 20, 2009

Dirty Laundry

Well Monday is upon us once again and almost over for that matter. I am a little late today on my "Not Me Monday" post as a sweet friend of mine reminded me. I have a very good reason though. I meet up with my HCCA(Holy Cross Christian Academy) girlfriends and their kiddos for the majority of my day. On that note I have missed them terribly and was so glad to see them!!! Our plans for Hawaiian Falls quickly changed today due to crazy Texas weather. The rain was needed desperatly and my water bill will appreciated it too. So the HCCA gang invaded Peter Piper Pizza for some good ole fun, food and laughter.

**Side Note: Putting Tristen in HCCA was one of the best descisions we have made not only for Tristen but for me!!! I have made some amazings friends I just couldn't live without!

Okay...back to Not me Monday!

I would never take a pair of my pants out of the dirty clothes with the intention of wearing them before washing them. The thought of me putting them in the dryer with a few dryer sheets on the Freshen Up cycle...ironing them and then wearing them to church would just be down right repulsive...oh Not Me!! Did I forget to mention these pants were in the bottom of the hamper with wet towels and urinatated Pj's on top of them.

I would Not do laundry and not clean my house for over a week. I would not do these things just beacuse I didn't feel like it. I would not rather have a messy house instsead of having playdates and coffee dates. Even though as a housewife that is my job and if I worked anywhere else I would be fired on the spot. I would Not give myself a vacation from these duties knowing that I can't be fired because these boys need me. Nope Not Me!!!

Hope you have enjoyed my dirty secrets in my not so perfect life. I had a great Monday and hope everyone else did to. Well my house is still messy and it's not gonna clean it's self so I better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment