Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday


So I love this idea of NOT ME! Monday. I follow another blogger who came up with this genius idea. THis is my 1st Not Me! Monday post. It is just suppose to be the brutally honest things that you do but don't want to admit to. BUT...why not??? No one is perfect so why not make someone else feel better about themselves by admiting your imperfections.

So here I go....I would NOT go through the trouble of putting my workout clothes on and taking T to my parents. I would NOT drive to bootcamp pull in my parking space and park the car. To see everyone running outside it 103 temperatures. I would absoultly NOT put my car in reverse and skip bootcamp because I could not bear the thought of sweating that much. No not me!

I would NOT let Tristen eat 3 Yoplait Strawberry Bannana yogurts instead of a healthy lunch.

I would NOT do the unthinkable. I would Not threaten my child out of exhaustion with "If you do that one more time"...knowing that I'm not gonna do a thing about it. No not me! I think that I'll just continue to watch my show and ignore the last 10 times he did it.

I would never wash the same load of laundry 3 times because I keep forgetting about it. No NOT me! THat would just be horrible all that water I'm wasting. Just because I can't remember to put it in the dryer...come on!


So I'm gonna try my best to do this every Monday. We'll see just how successful I am at it!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I would NOT bathe my infant with wipes for 3 days because I was too lazy to set up the tub.... that might be an exageration... don't call DHS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..it's just normal to have those Not me moments!

    ReplyDelete