Thursday, July 2, 2009

My little STAR!


I'm here to do what mommies do best...brag on their kiddo!!! For the last 2 weeks Tristen has been going to baseball camp. It is put on by the coaches of the Burleson Elks baseball team. So we have been up early everyday for the last 2 weeks. If you know us you know thats not our thing! I'm very excited about sleeping in tomorrow!!! The first week of camp was a skillls camp working on all areas. I love the way they taught the kids how to slide properly. It was a genius idea. They had a big slip-in-slide and of course that was T's favorite part of the whole camp!! This week was a all hitting camp. They video taped of all the kids hitting and then gave us a written anayalis. TRisten had so much fun and learned a ton of stuff. I have to say it wasn't the most orgainzed event, but what do you expect it was ran by a bunch of men! On a positive note they were awesome with the boys.


And my favorite part...........................Tristen was in the Burleson Star this past Saturday. THey featured a article on the camp and my little ball players picture was in it!!! He has great form for a 5 year old!! Take a look yourself!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment