Thursday, April 8, 2010

Criminal

Oh yea that's me!


I had to appear in court a few days ago today...that would be a first for me....and hopefully the last! I got a speeding ticket this time last year. I was going 76 in a 60 or at least that's what Mr.Officer said. That would be a total lie! So I had to be at court at 1pm. I drop T off at 12 and headed straight there. It wasn't until I was in the middle of downtown that it dawned on me that...duh that Arts Festival was going on! And of course my GPS gave directions that would cause me to drive straight through the barricades. And no options for detours! ahhhhh....I wanted to pull my hair out! I finally found my way and snagged a parking meter less than a block away from the court house. I shoved every coin I had in my car into the meter praying that would be enough. Oh did I mention I had Cash Man(my nephew) with me? So all that change gave me 1 hour 13 minutes. I look at my phone and it's 1:01...crap I'm late! So Cash and I run down and across the street. Finally reaching our destination...destination that included lots of homeless, strange, and a little scary group of people! I walk in hand my little white paper and take a seat. This is a little nerve racking. The judge ask " Amanda Moseley what do you plea? Not Guilty!" I take a seat and Cash and I wait and wait. To make our waiting a little more interesting there is a large man sitting outside the courtroom. He is snoring so loud that it is disturbing the courtroom. The police officer gets up goes out and is yelling at this man to wake up! Along with the Judge screaming "just kick him!" Okay I'm getting a little scared of her. Then she stands up and says "Amanda Moseley your ticket is dismissed!" Oh thank you Jesus!!! I love my husband! Thank you babe for working your magic!
I love the favor of God!


No comments:

Post a Comment