Monday, April 5, 2010



So do I really share these this week? Not sure! They are a little on the not perfect, probably not going to get mom or wife of the year anytime soon! But oh well here it goes.


There is no way we would end our Saturday night on the sofa as a family watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice . Yes...that does include T. See I told you I wasn't going for mom of the year with this one. I mean what kind of mother lets her kid watch these kind of shows. Oh it gets better! So we all end up falling asleep in the middle of Private Practice. I wake up in a dazed where am I state of mind. I get up and get T in bed. Head to my room and realize that I haven't put the clean sheets back on the bed. So currently there is a mattress protector and a comforter on the bed. Yes, I know that my clean sheets are just a few feet away on the chair. Oh do you think it crosses my mind to put those sheets on the bed?


Nope not once. I crawl in bed and pull the comforter up over me and within in seconds I'm out like a light.


I would never forget T's prescription at the pharmacy for over 2 weeks! And then blame the doctor for it...nope not me! See these doctor's offices are getting all technical these days. They are going wireless. So that means there is no longer a paper you take when you check out it's all in the computer. They don't give the little white prescription papers anymore. They send it directly to the pharmacy. Well you can't just change it up on me and expect for me to remember. Hello that's why I need that paper. So I see it sitting on my console as a little reminder to stop at Target.


Note: Thank you to all of you prescription abusers. They probable implemented this because of you. Why do you feel the need to copy and sign prescriptions for yourself. Thanks for taking away our little white reminders. Why can't you just exhibit some self control!



Last but not least...one of my finer moments!


As Easter was yesterday and we were in car headed to Nana & Papa's (my inlaws or Matt's parents)lakehouse. Matt was giving a little history lesson on Corrsicana. So in the middle of his lesson he stops and ask me if I know who Bonnie & Claude are. I say yes ...then he gives me this look and ask me who they are. I say "The Pool place!" Oh the look on his face was priceless! He busted out hysterically laughing. Okay so I live in Burleson and that was the first thing I though about. Yes, I did go to school and almost have a college degree. SO maybe the blonde is starting to get to me. My husband got the biggest kick out of it. He looks and me and says "No babe! The bank robbers!"


No comments:

Post a Comment