Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NoT Me MoNdAy

Let me just start out by saying this is absoultly NOT Tuesday!

There is no way I just didn't have time to post my Not me Monday post because I spent my Monday:having lunch with my mom/grandma, shopping, getting my car washed, working out, cleaning the bathrooms, doing laundry and visiting my latest addiction Smoothie King!

There is no way I would cry my eyes out in the car...realize I was out of tissues. Turn around to the backseat and find a pair of T's underwear. I would never use those to wipe my tears. Why in the world would there be little Gap underwear in my backseat. This is the car not the laundry room for crying out loud.

There is no way I would make a list of all the other crazy things I found in my car...while waiting for my mom at Starbucks.

Scissors

Needle and thread

Bottle of water...Ozarka of course!

earphones

a pair of T's underwear but you already knew that

blanket

HCCA sweatshirt

toothbrush

Menu to Taste of Asia

Empty Sonic cup

T's Friday folder

Nerf bullets

T's crocs

Bentley's leash

Sunglasses

....and then take a week to clean them out!

You would never find a list on my desk that looked a little like this:

Monday:Clean bathrooms, Master bedroom and wash linens

Tuesday: Vacumn and laundry

Wen:Clean Kichen and Living room

Thursday:Clean T's room and playroom

Friday:Vacumn and Laundry

I'm not the least bit OCD. Not me!

1 comment:

  1. I always make lists like that! Sometimes I even write stuff Ive already done just so I have more crossed off. Whos OCD now?

    ReplyDelete